« Home | Thousand Words » | Photography by Let There Be Light » | My City Screams - for Help! » | Way » | The Days DVD out in Singapore » | Time & Place » | More Music Videos from "THE DAYS" » | Should a gangster film be made accessible to young... » | More killer updates on The Days 歲月 official site » | My Freedom 《還我自由》 Music Video - "THE DAYS 歲月" Movi... » 

Friday, April 17, 2009 

Sleep More Lose More

I have been informed and pinched by a good friend having not seen each other for sometime that I have gained significant weight. Funny, as I thought I was losing more - not that it really matters much. I haven't had a good nights sleep for sometime due to my irregular bio-clock that is reacting and acting erratic.

According to WebMD.com, sleeping more may/can actually cause you to lose more weight.
"One of the more interesting ideas that has been smoldering and is now gaining momentum is the appreciation of the fact that sleep and sleep disruption do remarkable things to the body -- including possibly influencing our weight," says David Rapoport, MD, associate professor and director of the Sleep Medicine Program at the New York University School of Medicine in New York City.

See link.