« Home | The Days DVD out in Singapore » | Time & Place » | More Music Videos from "THE DAYS" » | Should a gangster film be made accessible to young... » | More killer updates on The Days 歲月 official site » | My Freedom 《還我自由》 Music Video - "THE DAYS 歲月" Movi... » | The Days 歲月: Music Video Trailers » | The Days 歲月 Theatrical Trailer » | The Days Cubee MADE! » | The Days Parody » 

Saturday, January 03, 2009 

Way

It has not been a great past few months. I have completely become nocturnal and just realized it is close to 8am and I have not slept the entire night. The last two weeks, I have been living in New York time in Asia. I don't make resolutions anymore as I don't keep them anyway. My answer to the resolution question the last few days was "My resolution for 2009 is 1080p." and I have been spending a lot of time in front of the plasma.

It has been a roller-coaster, 2008. Many highs and many lows. Emotionally and physically. Relationships and career. I began to think that 2008 feels like 10 years jammed packed into one. A year that went by with so much change - even without Obama using it as a slogan.

I would want '09 to be a little more grounded. Maybe because it is time to drop the "2" and enter into the "3". Someone once told me that as we get older, we start to lose 'friends' and the close ones (and real ones) becomes clearer and more preciously few. And I would like to thank them who have helped me 'survive' 2008.

Here's to 2009! Peace!