« Home | Sean Sings Xiao Yu » | Somethings up with the Originasian Team » | Do something for our climate in crisis » | Becoming Royston Feature Trailer » | I Love SG too! » | Great Pockets by Henry Needle & Sons » | Kwik-E-Mart takes over 7-11! » | Randy in Springfield » | R.I.P. Freehand: The End of An Era » | From 'Wireless', Hana Gitelman » 

Monday, July 23, 2007 

My website (or rather webpage) www.randyang.com



Have been squatting on my own URL for a while. Just didn't want anyone else to own it. Decided one day to dig up some of my old projects to find something interesting that I can use. Found this shot by ming which we did for ObjectifsFilms, this particular shot was not used in the series. Dearest Starry was involve in this shoot as well - the first project we worked on together. A little bit of an ego trip lah. The cool 'actor' is none other than William's dad.