« Home | Nathan for Office » | Crisis on Infinite Lane - Seraya Lane » | 2 Beautiful Rides » | Words from The Wiser » | Borat is Queen » | Wise Words from Syko » | 30 before 30 » | Heroes in Fashion » | Spidey Alternatives » | Is that an SG flag I see? » 

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 

From 'Wireless', Hana Gitelman



Took me a while to get this link, until I started reading the Heroes online novels. As a big 'Heroes' fan-geek, always wondered why they only have 'Wireless' in 2 short scenes in the series. I mean, what a hotty!

Well, the truth is, there are grand plans for her life - online. From the above link, you can get access to 'hack' into Primatech Papers, get into Nathan Petrelli's champaign site, the Suresh's Activating Evolution site, and get this Hiro's father's Yamagato Fellowship which gives you some info about Takezo Kensei. And they are voicemails and videos to watch and codes to... well decode.

Don't know what I am talking about, please watch Heroes.