« Home | Do Not Pass GO. Do Not Collect $200. » | The 2nd Attempt » | TYPO 101: What's up with DAX? » | The 14th Day of the 2nd Month of the Year » | Sick » | The Sunday Afternoon Shower » | The Starry & Handy Show » | Bubble the Movie » | The MIH Watch » | No need to wash the car » 

Thursday, February 23, 2006 

Award Acceptance Speech

Not that I have won any of late, just want to put it into practise and see how many hate comments I get for missing out someone. Plus, I can't sleep.

Thank you for this. I have dreamt my whole life to be here receiving this award. I would like to thank firstly my mother whose genes I so greatly treasure. My dad who is watching from above. My grandmother who I so love. And my entire family. To the oldest friend I have and still keep in touch with, Mingfei, what a strange 20 odd years. They say keep your friends close, your enemy closer, thank you Richard. Thank you Ernest who I first met at TP who make me feel so small when I first saw his work and I so believe to be great (or even greater) in what he does. To Martin the reckless superstar. Singapore has a genius and he is making our island rock in Tokyo. To Chris who taught me what friends are for. To Sean who taught me the same plus a few killer moves. Nicholas, you scare me sometimes; in the most excellent way. Ming, the best housemate anyone can have but can't have. Kay Chin, proving that getting older only means you get sexier (and wiser). Darren, thank you, thank you, thank you. Bryan, thank you for being there when I need someone (to bitch to). To Abigael for remembering me, and keeping the flame of the ECA burning. Terence and Yumei, thank you for one of most excellent presentations I have ever done. To Christina, who I have not seen in a while. Thank you for your insanity. Ken, JuJu, no one can be prettier and have a greater eye than you. Jessica, I wish you happiness always. To all the people who have made this night possible, I can't name them all... William, Yonnis, Leonard, Sinyee, Sumei, Mak, Belynda, Terence, Maye-E, Shrilyn, Joe, Joanne, Alan, Tracy, Troy and so many others. And all my ex-girlfriends who have taught me to become stronger everytime.

{Music starts}

And finally, to the sweetest star in my sky, Marie. You make time stop, you make me smile, you make me love. Thank you.

Thank you so much once again.

{Exit Music}

Hey catch up soon. I need some lessons in how to love again LOL

You are a positive heartbreaker lah you.

- start hate comment no.1 -

i hate you! where's my name?! you better include my name or i will never speak to you ever again!

*throws hissyfit*


- end hate comment -

thank you for remembering me. for a while, i felt i was forgotten :)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

SHOW OFF!! We all know you have the singapore street directory as your personal phone book! Gua Gua...

Good design!
[url=http://zsfiphnp.com/ibga/iidl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://olyvvynb.com/axsr/vhfe.html]Cool site[/url]

Nice site!
http://zsfiphnp.com/ibga/iidl.html | http://sioafcyo.com/dqkb/ivih.html

Post a Comment